It is an indispensable equipment in the pretreatment stage of wastewater treatment.
According to the principle of operation, it can be divided into step-by-step screen, rotary screen, drum screen, static screen and so on.
The drum screen is divided into two types according to the way of inlet water, which are external water inlet and internal water inlet.
The waste water enters the overflow weir water distributor from the water pipe, and after a short period of steady flow, the effluent evenly flows out from the outlet, and is distributed on the filter screen which is rotating in the opposite direction. The water flow and the inner wall of the filter cylinder generate a relative shear movement. The water flow efficiency is high, and the solid is separated by the intercepting flow. The filtrate ran away from the tank. The filter barrel of this machine is equipped with a flushing water pipe, and the flushing water pressure (3kg/cm2) is sprayed in a fan-shaped way to rinse and dredge the filter net, so as to ensure that the filter net always maintains a good filtering ability.
For drum screen, usually the particle size is relatively small, some hair and other fine particles can be selected with a drum-type mechanical screen, its space can be between 0.3-1mm.
1. Simple structure, stable operation, convenient maintenance and long life.
2. Large filtration capacity and high efficiency. The general fiber recovery rate of wastewater is more than 80%.
3. Small footprint, low cost, low speed operation, automatic protection, convenient installation, water and electricity saving.
4. Fully automatic continuous work, no special care is needed, and the recycled fiber concentration can reach more than 12%.
5. It can replace the thickener and the circular screen dehydrator by changing the mesh of different meshes.
This equipment is a new type of microfiltration machine developed according to China's national conditions by absorbing foreign technology. It is widely used in various situations where solid-liquid separation is required. Such as urban domestic sewage, papermaking, textile, printing and dyeing, chemical sewage and other filtration, especially suitable for the treatment of white water for papermaking, to achieve closed cycle reuse.