MBBR sewage treatment plant
The MBBR process adds a certain amount of suspended filler (biofilm carrier) to the reactor, and in the protected area of the filler, different microorganisms concentrate on the biofilm. Some anaerobic or aerobic bacteria are grown inside of the carrier, while aerobic bacteria are grown outside. Each carrier is a microreactor, which ensures extensive and frequent contact between waste water and biofilms on the carrier, either through blast aeration in the aerobic treatment system or stirring in the anaerobic treatment system.Vhile improving the mass transfer efficiency of the system, the renewal of biofilm microorganisms should be strengthened to maintain and improve the activity of biofilm. The suspended carrier and the original activated sludge form a more complex ecosystem and the biofilm attached to the carrier greatly increases the active biomass in the reactor. Under the joint action of suspended activated sludge and biofilm on the surface of suspended carrier, the impact load resistance capacity of the system is greatly improved, so as to improve the efficiency of sewage treatment and stabilize the effluent quality.
- Special design of surface, stronger bio-film growth capacity;
- Large specific surface area, high voidage, the more periphyton biomass:
- Unique design of structure and shape according to hydromechanics, strong three-dimensional flow dynamics in the water;
- Adding hydrophilic groups and other trace elements, the biofilm formation time only 3-15 days;
- Excellent impact strength, strong gas shear capacity:
- Without any holder, easy to cure, save energy and space.
QINGDAO YIMEI ENVIRONMENT PROJECT CO., LTD.